Thursday, August 19, 2010

Til we meet again....

Well my good friend Nicole is moving to New York tomorrow! I am going to miss my partner in crime better known as my P.I.C haha. I wish you the best of luck and know you are going to be amazing. I am already starting my list of things to do once we figure out the best time for me to come visit you! Since i wont be able to be there to be your fashion consultant i made you once last outfit that is very Newyorkerish. haha >



"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally."

"If you want to achieve things in life, you've just got to do them, and if you're talented and smart, you'll succeed."

"Success has a simple formula: do your best, and people may like it."


"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. remember all things are possible for those who believe."
"

New york

Lanvin Fox fur earmuffs
805 GBP - brownsfashion.com
More Lanvin hats »

All Over Prints - Brick Wall
dresslerstencils.com

Yellow Brick Blog
yellowbrickblog.blogspot.com

No comments: