Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hue do you love??

Spring is all about that 70's flare. I am obsessing over the color blocking trend. It looks so dynamic, confident, and clean. Plus who doesn't love all the bright hues of color that puts you in the spring and summer mode!

Some tips on pulling off the color blocking trend:
-Team up colors in the same family.
*For example do a royal blue with a turquoise or a plum purple with fuchsia
-Keep warm colors together
-Pair the outfit with a nudeor simple shoe
- Its also fun to mix it up with colors and choose different contrasts. Like lime green and
melon, or bright orange and purple.
-Keep it simple, fun and daring!

Here are some on my favs:






2 comments:

Coralie said...

I love this multicolor trend :)


xxx


http://leslooksdecoralie.blogspot.com/ - French Fashion Blog

Im Chelseaa. said...

I know i loveee it too! Thanks for the comment :)